AHBA Auction Futurity Information
Breeding services purchased through the online AHBA Futurity Stallion Service Auction allow you to participate in the AHBA Auction Futurity classes. Classes are offered to Yearling and 2 Yr Old Fillies, Colts and Geldings.
AHBA AUCTION FUTURITY CLASSES
All AHBA Vegas Auction Futurity Classes will be held in conjunction with the Arabian Breeders World Cup Show.
• All AHBA Vegas Auction Futurity Classes are Amateur to Handle classes (ATH).
• Only officially nominated yearlings out of AHBA Nominated Stallions are eligible to participate
• Each AHBA Futurity Nominated Stallion can have a maximum of two (2) foals nominated: One (1) mare nomination is allowed for the purchaser of Auction breeding and in addition, if the final purchase price in the Auction is $2,500 or more, then one (1) additional foal may be nominated by the AHBA Futurity Nominated Stallion owner.
• Mares (one or two) in foal with AHBA Vegas Nominated Stallion Service Auction breeding must be nominated before Dec 31 of the year of breeding for the resulting foal to be eligible to participate. Nomination Form
• Nominated Foals resulting from AHBA Vegas Stallion Service Auction breedings are eligible to participate in two separate AHBA Futurity classes. AHBA Futurity Classes will be held for the nominated foals in each of their yearling and two year old calendar years. AHBA prize money will be provided (equally) for each of these two years of competition.
2015 AHBA Auction Futurity Mare Nomination Form [ Click Here ] Due December 31, 2015
This form is for nominations for foals resulting from the breeding services purchased through the online AHBA Futurity Stallion Service Auction
Nominations must be sent to:
AHBA Stallion Futurity 28150 N. Alma School Pkwy, Ste 103-474 Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Phone – (480) 415-8921 Fax – (480) 513-3902 | email@example.com
All nominations accepted by the AHBA office must be "Postmarked" on or before December 31, 2015. Metered mail is not acceptable after December 31 without a U.S./Canadian Post Office cancellation mark.
The 2014 AHBA Nominated Stallions are among the top sires of the breed!
Over $124,000 was awarded to Futurity winners in 2014!
Awarded to the winners of classes offered to Nominated Foals resulting from AHBA Vegas Stallion Service Auction breedings.
The AHBA Legacy Futurity is for all mare owners who have bred to any AHBA Nominated Stallion.
Click here for more information on the Legacy Futurity
For questions regarding the AHBA Vegas Futurity, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org