AHBA Auction Futurity Information
Payouts for the 2014 Futurity classes
To be awarded to the winners of classes offered at the 2014 ABWC Show in Las Vegas - April 10th-13th, 2014
The AHBA Vegas Futurity Stallion Service Auction was a great success this year
Thank you all for your participation and support!
Breeding services purchased through the online AHBA Futurity Stallion Service Auction allow you to participate in the AHBA Auction Futurity classes. Breeding services for these stallions purchased not through the auction, allow you to participate in the AHBA Legacy Futurity programs, provided all required nominations are fulfilled.
The 2014 AHBA Nominated Stallions are among the top sires of the breed!
2013 Legacy Yearling Champions
AHBA FUTURITY CLASSES
All AHBA Vegas Auction Futurity Classes will be held in conjunction with the Arabian Breeders World Cup Show.
• All AHBA Vegas Auction Futurity Classes are Amateur to Handle classes (ATH).
• Only officially nominated yearlings out of AHBA Nominated Stallions are eligible to participate
• Each AHBA Futurity Nominated Stallion can have a maximum of two (2) foals nominated: One (1) mare nomination is allowed for the purchaser of Auction breeding and in addition, if the final purchase price in the Auction is $2,500 or more, then one (1) additional foal may be nominated by the AHBA Futurity Nominated Stallion owner.
• Mares (one or two) in foal with AHBA Vegas Nominated Stallion Service Auction breeding must be nominated before Dec 31 of the year of breeding for the resulting foal to be eligible to participate. (forms and deadline information are available on web site)
• Nominated Foals resulting from AHBA Vegas Stallion Service Auction breedings are eligible to participate in two separate AHBA Futurity classes. AHBA Futurity Classes will be held for the nominated foals in each of their yearling and two year old calendar years. AHBA prize money will be provided (equally) for each of these two years of competition.
AHBA FUTURITY LEGACY CLASSES
All AHBA Vegas Futurity Legacy Classes will be held in conjunction with the Arabian Breeders World Cup Show.
• All AHBA Vegas Auction Legacy Classes are Amateur to Handle classes (ATH).
• Only Officially Nominated yearlings out of AHBA Nominated Stallions are eligible to participate
• Any mare in foal to a AHBA Futurity Nominated Stallion can be nominated for the AHBA Futurity Legacy Classes. The mares must be officially nominated before Dec 31 of the breeding year for the foal to become eligible for the AHBA Futurity Legacy Classes.
• Nominated foals for the AHBA Futurity Legacy Program will compete only as ATH Yearlings in the AHBA World Cup Las Vegas show. The Prize money for these Legacy classes will be provided from the Mare Nomination fees collected prior to the birth of the eligible foals.
For questions regarding the AHBA Vegas Futurity, please email us at: