AHBA Auction Futurity Information
AHBA Vegas Futurity Stallion Service Auction - January 15-31, 2013
The offspring resulting from breedings purchased through the AHBA Futurity Stallion Service Auction will have a chance to compete in future AHBA Futurities. Proceeds from this auction go towards the AHBA Vegas Futurity payouts at the Breeders World Cup in Las Vegas.
In 2013 the AHBA Futurity Yearling Filly and Colt classes will have an estimated payout of $86,750.00 and the AHBA Futurity Two-Year-Old Filly and Colt classes will have an estimated payout of $60,840.00!
If you were a winning bidder from the 2012 AHBA Futurity Stallion Service Auction, please make sure you have nominated the mare that was bred to ensure that the resulting foal is eligible to compete in the AHBA Auction Futurity. NOMINATION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 31, 2012.
The 2013 AHBA Online Stallion Service Auction is hosted by arabhorse.com.
The 2013AHBA Nominated Stallions are among the top sires of the breed!
If you were a winning bidder from the 2012 AHBA Futurity Stallion Service Auction, please mail your payment check to:
Arabian Horse Breeders Alliance
28150 N. Alma School Pkwy Ste. 103-474
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Credit card payments are also accepted.
Have a Question about the AHBA Futurity Stallion Service Auction?
2012 AHBA Vegas Auction Futurity Gold Champion Yearling Filly,
TA Miss Honey Bee
Bred and owned by Debra Mesenbrink Tierney
2012 AHBA Vegas Auction Futurity Gold Champion Yearling Colt,
Morning After AF
Bred and owned by Janet Aston
All AHBA Vegas Auction Futurity classes will be held in conjunction with the Arabian Breeders World Cup Show.
• All AHBA Vegas Auction Futurity classes are Amateur to Handle Futurity
• Only AHBA Nominated Stallions are eligible to participate
• Mares in foal with AHBA Vegas Stallion Service Auction breeding must be nominated for the resulting foal to be eligible to participate. See forms and deadline information
• Only foals resulting from AHBA Vegas Stallion Service Auction breedings are eligible to participate in the AHBA Futurity classes
• Each AHBA Nominated Stallion can have two (2) foals nominated: One (1) from the Auction breeding and one (1) from Stallion owner
• Each AHBA Vegas Auction Futurity nominated foal has 2 chances to win BIG!
AHBA offers Yearling & Two Year Old Auction Futurities
Important Dates & Information To Remember:
• Mare Nomination Form Deadline: Dec. 31st
• Stallion Auction Nomination & Auction Fee Payment ($500)
For questions regarding the AHBA Vegas Futurity, please email us at: