Futurity Forms & Info
The 2017 AHBA Nominated Stallions are among the top sires of the breed!
The AUCTION is LIVE now! March 4th - 19th, 2017
CLICK HERE TO BID NOW
Breeding services purchased through the online AHBA Futurity Stallion Service Auction allow you to participate in the AHBA Auction Futurity classes. Breeding services for these stallions purchased not through the auction, allow you to participate
in the AHBA Legacy Futurity programs, provided all required nominations are fulfilled.
For International breeding services, please contact individual stallion owners for information on 'out of country' shipped semen availability.
The AHBA Auction and Legacy Futurity Info (Forms below)
AHBA AUCTION FUTURITY CLASSES
- All AHBA Vegas Auction Futurity Classes will be held in conjunction with the Arabian Breeders World Cup Show.
- All AHBA Vegas Auction Futurity Classes are Amateur to Handle classes (ATH).
- Only officially nominated yearlings out of AHBA Nominated Stallions are eligible to participate
- Each AHBA Futurity Nominated Stallion can have a maximum of two (2) foals nominated: One (1) mare nominated is allowed for the purchaser of Auction breeding and in addition, if the final purchase price in the Auction is $2,500 or more, then one (1) additional foal may be nominated by the AHBA Futurity Nominated Stallion owner.
- Mares (one or two) in foal with AHBA Vegas Nominated Stallion Service Auction breeding must be nominated before Dec 31 of the year of breeding for the resulting foal to be eligible to participate.
- Nominated Foals resulting from AHBA Vegas Stallion Service Auction breedings are eligible to participate in two separate AHBA Futurity classes. AHBA Futurity Classes will be held for the nominated foals in each of their yearling and two year old calendar years. AHBA prize money will be provided (equally) for each of these two years of competition.
AHBA Legacy Futurity Classes
- All AHBA Vegas Futurity Legacy Classes will be held in conjunction with the Arabian Breeders World Cup Show.
- All AHBA Legacy Classes are Amateur to Handle classes (ATH).
- Only Officially nominated yearlings out of AHBA Nominated Stallions are eligible to participate
- Any mare in foal to a AHBA Futurity Nominated Stallion can be nominated for the AHBA Legacy Futurity Classes. The mares must be officially nominated before Dec 31 of the breeding year for the foal to become eligible for the AHBA Legacy Futurity Classes.
- Nominated foals for the AHBA Legacy Futurity Program will compete only as ATH Yearlings in the AHBA World Cup Las Vegas show.
- The Prize money for these Legacy classes will be provided from the Mare Nomination fees collected prior to the birth of the eligible foals.
AHBA FUTURITY MARE NOMINATION
- 2016 AHBA Futurity Mare Nomination Form (click here) Due December 31, 2016
- This form is for the AHBA Futurity and is for all mare owners who have been bred to any AHBA Nominated Stallion and is for Right Holders or Auction purchased breedings.
AHBA LEGACY FUTURITY MARE NOMINATION
- 2016 AHBA Legacy Futurity Mare Nomination Form (click here) Due December 31, 2016
- This form is for the AHBA Futurity and is for all mare owners who have been bred to any AHBA Nominated Stallion. Fee of $100.00 per mare nomination.
AHBA FUTURITY STALLION NOMINATION FORM
- 2016 AHBA Futurity Stallion Nomination Form (click here)
- This form is to nominate Purebred Arabian Stallions to the AHBA Stallion Futurity
ALL Nomination Forms must be sent to:
AHBA Stallion Futurity 28150 N. Alma School Pkwy, Ste 103-474 Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Phone – (480) 415-8921 Fax – (480) 513-3902 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Authorization Form [ click here ]
All nominations accepted by the AHBA office must be "Postmarked" on or before December 31, 2016. Metered mail is not acceptable after December 31 without a U.S./Canadian Post Office cancellation mark.